Amanda85

Amanda's Blog

Duncan (Vampires in America, #5)
D.B. Reynolds

Beneath the Surface (The Emperor's Edge #5.5)

Beneath the Surface - Lindsay Buroker I received the alert last week and was surprised there will be a novella before the EE6. What a treat! I don't care that the novella cost 2.99, I just know i need to get my hands on it.

Another surprised was to find out the novella was pretty long and not an usual short story. Therefore, I don't think 2.99 is overpriced. This time the alternate POV is Yara. To be honest, everytime we had an alternate POV apart from Amaranthe, I tends to rush through it pretty quickly. Don't get me wrong, I love all their cast, they feel like a great A-team to me. But I tends to be very anxious to read more about Sicarius and can't wait to find his screen-time. In this short story, Maldynado and Yara got hooked up. Wow! You go man. Though Yara keep saying she hate him and etc, they hook up even faster than Amaranthe and Sicarius. What constantly amaze me is how the team always got scattered but they will eventually found each other at those crucial time without the use of a cell phone communication.

Now when will we get EE6! I hope we don't need to wait that long.