Amanda85

Amanda's Blog

Duncan (Vampires in America, #5)
D.B. Reynolds

And With Madness Comes the Light (Experiment in Terror, #6.5)

And With Madness Comes the Light (Experiment in Terror, #6.5) - Karina Halle This novella is told from Dex's POV and take place after the end of Lying Season. We learned what had Dex been doing while he is missing in large part of On Demon Wings when Perry had miscarriage and being possessed by demon.

Dex was devastated after he broke both Perry and his own heart. We now had first hand knowledge on his grievance. It was a surprised he didn't, you know, killed himself. But finally he saw the 'light' and wanted to turn a new leaf, so to speak. The best part of this novella is with all the name-calling Dex did in his own head that are funny as hell.

Dex called himself as 'selfish dickmonkey' and 'motherf*cking Batman'

Dex think Maximum is a 'flannel-coated pussy stealer', 'he-who-shall-not-be-named-except-in-insults-I-found-fitting', 'fucking redneck Archie Andrews' and 'traitorous freeloader'

Of course, all this name called mostly happened after he found out that Maximus slept with Perry . He definitely intended to kill him right there and then. I can't wait to see how is thing going to be with Come Alive featuring three of them together against the voodoo.

His pervy one liner "with these guns and my face and my dick, women are completely powerless".